This week I tried my seventh airfryer recipe, seasoned chicken and vegetables! In addition to my attached and updated learning plan, I will summarize my experience below.

Recipe link: https://gimmedelicious.com/air-fryer-chicken-and-veggies/

Ingredient list: chicken breast, broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers, yellow onion, garlic, olive oil, garlic powder, chilli powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
Time taken for preparation and cooking: 20 minutes.
Level of clean-up required (minimal, moderate, heavy): Moderate.
Taste rating (1 star = bad, 2 stars = okay, 3 stars = excellent): 2 stars.
Additional comments/notes:
â—¦ This recipe is a go-to for a busy night, when you have limited time to cook, but still want to prepare something healthy and homeade; overall it takes about 20 minutes to put together and there are minimal dishes leftover to wash.
â—¦ I appreciated the simplicity of this meal in that it only focuses on one “element” and doesn’t require any multitasking. Something that I am especially loving about the air fryer is that there is no need to stir and watch your food as it cooks – you can easily just insert the tray and set an alarm.
◦ The veggies turned out so flavourful and crispy. The chicken, however, was somewhat dry, so I’ll make a note to adjust the cooking time in the future.

Free Inquiry Learning Plan