This week, we had a guest visit our cohort, Chantelle Mortary-Adams, who spoke on the behalf of BCEdAccess, an “entirely volunteer-run organization serving families of students with disabilities and complex learners all over the province of British Columbia.” Inclusivity and how to make appropriate adaptations was at the heart at much of what we discussed; there is no “one size fits all” kind of student, and we as future educators need to be prepared and ready to welcome everyone no matter their skill level or ability. I personally became excited by the resources we talked about that can help guide the preceding; a boogie board or screen to replace paper, various apps that mimic playing an instrument and their sounds, speak-to-text features, etc. Technology is rapidly progressing, and I am curious to see what other options might be come available even in the next few years. In addition, I found effective, intentional communication and relationship building to be an overarching theme of the lecture, which was incredibly meaningful. To explain, some strategies that my group touched on in our breakout session included reaching out to students directly and asking them for consistent feedback and ways to best support them, taking note of student progress and areas that need improvement, and allowing opportunities for students to dive deeper into their individual interests so that they may see themselves in the curriculum. I think that ultimately this is related to addressing not only the academic needs of a classroom, but also the social-emotional needs. Giving the chance for parents to be present and involved in their child’s school life should be another priority, which can be accomplished through sharing and updating a class website to keep them in the loop, showcasing student work, and inviting them to events or field trips. I want to thank Chantelle for her vulnerability in opening up about her own life and personal experiences with inclusive education – I have been inspired to be creative and maintain a growth mindset, as well as pursue further research and participate in workshops where I can educate myself further on this topic.