This week I tried my third airfryer recipe, chocolate glazed donuts! In addition to my attached and updated learning plan, I will summarize my experience below.
Ingredient list: canned biscuit dough, butter, corn syrup, chocolate chips, milk, powdered sugar, sprinkles/toppings (optional).
Time taken for preparation and cooking: 20 minutes.
Level of clean-up required (minimal, moderate, heavy): heavy.
Taste rating: (1 star = bad, 2 stars = okay, 3 stars = excellent): 2 stars.
◦ This recipe was simple and fast, which I appreciated.
◦ Unfortunately, I could not quite get the glaze to thicken; it would glide off the donut almost immediately, making clean-up a tedious process.
◦ The actual donuts themselves cooked perfectly in the air fryer, light and fluffy!
◦ Because the actual dough was not homemade, and the glaze did not fully turn-out, I wouldn’t say that these were an exact replica of a typical donuts, but they were good in there own way.
◦ It was fun to make a dessert in the airfryer, showing its versatility.